Managed hosting is a service when a hosting company is responsible for the administration, management, and support of a server, problem-solving, and maintenance, and the company’s hardware or cloud computing resources.
Mostly, the organization that provides the managed hosting also provides the servers or the cloud-hosting environment. It keeps the everyday management of servers, hardware, and system software in the hands of the managed hosting provider.
Managed web hosting is a good choice for:
- Small businesses with limited IT staff
- Industries with stringent regulatory or security requirements.
- Online stores with high traffic
- Health care and financial services
- Online enterprises that require up-to-date security features
- Websites with heavy back-end needs
- Data storage
- High-performance computing
How Managed Hosting Works?
Managed server hosting is a combination of technology and support. It is entrusting your website, the software that runs your business to a third-party supplier. That third-party provider manages the administration, management, and guide of your website’s infrastructure this is housed in the middle of a record owned through the provider. The enterprise employs a professional team of specialists who may be looking after your website for you.
By communicating with the colocation web hosting companies’ team, the client can fast improve or downgrade capabilities like bandwidth and Rackspace to fit the enterprise needs.
Most business owners would say that managed hosting is the best type of hosting. You have a team of specialized watching over your site at all times. Their job is to make sure your website is always optimized, backed up, and secure.
A hosting provider will help you perform the important IT tasks that you cannot or do not have the time to complete. Or perhaps you lack the sources to carry out this complicated work in-house. Whatever your reason, the company will constantly manipulate and optimize the infrastructure of your website.
Common Managed Hosting Service?
Managed web hosting providers offer different services, and different companies want various levels of control when it comes to how their web servers are managed. Here are a few of the managed hosting services that come standard from nearly every provider.
- Updating and patching the operating system
- Support around the clock
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Management of network infrastructure and hardware
- At least basic security measures
- Monitoring server performance
- Fixing speed problems
Benefits Of Managed Hosting?
Here are the benefits of managed server hosting are given below:
- The time you spend on managing servers managing the people who manage the web servers is time that could be good used to concentrate on your business instead.
- The cheapest web hosting available gives bare-bones providers and commonly does now no longer encompass the capabilities to satisfy the minimal necessities of running a web server. There are certainly lots of hidden charges to unmanaged web hosting services. There is a want to hire database admins, system admins, and different staff to manipulate your servers.
- Hiring experts enable you to focus on core business goals and proficiency. Website and customer security should be the top priority.
- Every organization has different needs, and well-control web hosting solutions go beyond a one-size-fits-all to meet your requirements. You can get a solution customized as per your requirements.
- With this hosting, you do not have to worry about losing your data. It is backed up automatically and secured since a reliable hosting company will have DR strategies to handle the loss data if any.
- Reduced risk technical support of highly expert technicians always available.
- It is flexible
- Fast Control hosting solutions
- Keep Up with the Speed of Business
- Technology always up-to-date
Managed Web Hosting Features
These features help you protect your infrastructure and provide tools that make your business more efficient and good.
- Fully Managed Firewall Appliance
- Fully managed network infrastructure
- Security Analysis and Reporting
- 24/7/365 support
- On-Demand Updates and Patches
- Fully managed hardware
- Virus and spam protection
- 100% SLA on these items
- Fully Managed Daily Backups
- Full web server support including Apache
- Free external migrations
- Full control panel support
- Control panel updates and patches
- Intrusion Detection System
- Installation and full support of software package
- System-level health monitoring and graphing
- Security enhancements
In this article, we told you about what is managed hosting? So, we conclude that this hosting provides a fully managed firewall appliance and fully managed network infrastructure.